My life and my thoughts - on faith, culture, politics, whatever comes to my mind

Monday, May 02, 2005

Joys and worries of moving

I just moved. That's why I haven't been blogging or commenting much. I just moved within Bonn, so it wasn't as stressful as it could have been. It's the first time since the end of 1999 that I have a place just for myself. So that's exciting!
It's "just" a studio, but it got a regular kitchen and a balcony. I really wanted to be able to sit outside and as I love cooking I really needed a regular kitchen :)
Moving includes quite some worries. There's so much to be remembered, packing, mocing, trucks, forms to be filled out etc. But I still like moving. It feels so good to put everything into the new place. I enjoy finding pictures, notes etc. that I haven't looked at in a long time and the memories they bring back.
Still lots of stuff to be done though ... have to keep on unpacking :)