My life and my thoughts - on faith, culture, politics, whatever comes to my mind

Thursday, July 21, 2005

I could not resist

As some of you know or read here a while ago, I have now officially published a book. :)
Since March "Völkerrechtsprechung" (that's the German title) in on sale in bookstores. In English the title would be something like "Compendium of International Law Jurisprudence".
It is a 900-pages volume and contains about 158 articles. Two collegues/friends and I are the editors and we also contributed quite some of the articles inside. Most of them deal with international and national court judgments that are connected with/apply international law. The others introduce certain areas of international law and specific courts (German Constitutional Court, International Court of Justice, International Criminal Court, etc.).
I finally found a picture of the cover on the net and could not resist sharing it with you :). So here it is: