My life and my thoughts - on faith, culture, politics, whatever comes to my mind

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Narnia and see you in two weeks!

The trailer for the Narnia movie "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" is up. You can view it here. (HT to blogotional).
I have always loved the Narnia Chronicles. Especially "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" and "The last battle". The end of the latter, when the children and the creatures from Narnia enter Aslan's country and meet Aslan make me shiver with expectation for the moment when we will meet Jesus face to face! And I just love all their adventures. Have a look at the trailer, it promises a great movie.

I wanted to post about so much more, but I don't really have the time anymore. Tomorrow my beloved and me are leaving for a two week vacation in Southern France! We'll read (I got ten books at the library yesterday), hike, swim, I might learn how to play tennis, have good food and just be lazy... I don't think I'll have access to a computer during that time.

Have wonderful two weeks, everyone, and see (read) you again the beginning of june!