My life and my thoughts - on faith, culture, politics, whatever comes to my mind

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Back from France

We had a wonderful vacation in France. I just came back and have been trying to catch up with the blogosphere... Not that easy! Lots of great posts and book suggestions out there. I read ten books during the two week vacation, so I need more :)

Miss O’Hara has a really interesting post on the question if traditionalist faith is really ascendant. I agree with so much in that post! Rev-Ed found an astonishing new bible translation. You won’t believe it...
Definitely check out the discussions on evangelical update. It will take me at least a week to catch up over there. They covered family planning, death penalty, condemnation, ...
Amy did a review on Work Excellence by Charles M. Garriott. I need to order that, my work ethics need a boost after that long break. I seriously need to work on my work attitude anyway.
So, enough suggestions for the moment...

I’ll post about our vacation soon and also put up some pictures. Just waiting for the rolls to be developed...