My life and my thoughts - on faith, culture, politics, whatever comes to my mind

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

What I'm thankful for today

I don’t have that much time to blog at the moment, but I didn’t want to leave you with the same posts the whole time. So at Sora’s blog I read a list with things she’s thankful for and that struck me as a good idea. It’s so easy to forget all the good things God has given us. So here are ten things I’m thankful for today:

I’m thankful
that spring is finally here
for Markus
for my parents and my sister and the good relationships we have with each other
for my wonderful friends, here in Germany and abroad
that “my” book is finally published and for sale in stores any day now
that I already found a nice new apartment with a balcony and a real kitchen (rare in one-room apartments)
that we can go on vacation to southern France end of May
for my church and my church family
for discussions about faith with students asking all the tough questions
for a great small group that just doubled in size