My life and my thoughts - on faith, culture, politics, whatever comes to my mind

Friday, March 04, 2005

My guest: Jolle from Antwerp

Here we are again! It’s time to contribute some more to all those interviews going around in the blogosphere. Welcome my first guest: Jolle from Antwerp, Belgium!
As he settles in his chair, laughs a lot and fidgets a bit, I run through my questions. Hope this will be interesting and not too easy... Here they are:

1. What is the best thing about where you live?
2. Which is your pet plan for the future?
3. Which public figure has influenced you the most, for good or for bad?
4. What is you favorite song? Why?
5. What do you absolutely want to share with the fellow bloggers who read this interview?

Jolle's answers can be found here. Make sure you check them out!

If anyone else might be interested in being interviewed by me, just leave a comment “interview me”. The rules of this game can be found in my post the international blogger interviews.