My life and my thoughts - on faith, culture, politics, whatever comes to my mind

Monday, February 28, 2005

Evolution and Creation

Just found this post over at the Wittenberg Gate. It deals with evolution theory versus/and creation. It's very interesting, adressing the problems people have to fit in what they have learned and read about like evolution during millions of years instead of six days, dynosaurs, fossils, etc., and the theories to "fill the gap". Dory also points out the problems those theories pose for some doctrines of faith. Also check out the comments to her post.
I know some of you who read my blog are interested in this or struggle with the Christian view of creation according to the account in Genesis. Hope this is interesting for you (even if it is to sharpen your teeth for further discussions, maybe you'll gain more understanding about the creationist viewpoint).