My life and my thoughts - on faith, culture, politics, whatever comes to my mind

Monday, August 01, 2005

A hug to my friends


Just consider this mini-post a hug to you all. My friends mean so much to me. This includes my friends that I talk to/email with every day or once a week or once a month and those that I haven't talked to in a long time. Just know that you are incredably valuable to me.
It also includes all my "blog-friends". I love learning about your lives, families, ideas, faith ... , to discuss with you and just to have fun. Still hope to meet some of you in person in the future :)
It also includes my family - we're not just family, we're friends too.
And of course to the best friend I have ...

The tiny picture shows my friend Jess and me, I think at the dinner after their wedding rehearsal. It's her on the picture, cause she's a wonderful friend who just sent me an email about the importance of friends and she also sent me the first birthday card! It's my birthday tomorrow :)