My life and my thoughts - on faith, culture, politics, whatever comes to my mind

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Prayer request for Emily and her family

I have a prayer request that I want to share with all of you. It is for my blogfriend Crystal and her family, especially their nine-year-old daughter Emily. Emily had a biopsy done because she had some strange lumps on her neck. She was now diagnosed with thyroid cancer.
Please go to Crystal's blog and read her husband Scott's post about the last developments and how they are doing.
Please keep all of them in your prayers!

UPDATE: Crystal wrote a new post where she also specified some of their prayer requests. Please pray for them!

So I ask that you pray for God's perfect will. I ask that when we get
Emily's test results back it will be good news and that her cancer hasn't
spread. I ask that you pray for God to have His hands on her during surgery and
to guide Emily's doctor and that he is able to get all of the cancer out of her
that he can. Please pray that the surgery goes really well and her recovery does
too. Please pray for peace of mind for Emily I know that she is nervous to be
having surgery again. These are the things I can think of right now.