My life and my thoughts - on faith, culture, politics, whatever comes to my mind

Monday, June 13, 2005

Sharing secrets



All of us have secrets that we don't plan to share with anyone - ever! And we think we have lots of good, thought-through reasons. And sometimes we do, sometimes we don't. There's a whole variety of reasons why we don't want to share certain desires, experiences, thoughts, ... They might be embarrassing, too funny, illegal, or just incredible painful.

This secret in the picture is not mine (although I used to really love my stuffed animals, they were never just toys to me!). It is depicted at post secret. People can send anonymous self-made cards there on which they share a secret they've never shared before. Go over there and have a look. Some are funny, some may seem strange, some are just heart-breaking.

Thanks to Tracey at worship naked for posting about it!