My life and my thoughts - on faith, culture, politics, whatever comes to my mind

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Just five days away

Did you see the addition to my blog header? This week will bring the most exiting change in my life so far... On Friday I will marry the love of my life. I will become a wife.
This will be our civil wedding. Here in Germany you are required to do a civil wedding first before you can do a church wedding. We decided to have our church wedding next year, mainly because of my legal bar exam.

I am very exited. Not nervous or afraid though, but exited and maybe a little apprehensive too. It is a big change to go from girlfriend and fiancée to ... wife. I have been dreaming of marriage for so long, it seems almost unreal that it is really about to happen THIS week. I am so looking forward to the future with my beloved and all that God has in store for us.

I wanted to post more in depth about becoming a wife and glorifying God, but unfortunately I am so tired that a meaningful post will have to wait until next time...

Labels: ,