My life and my thoughts - on faith, culture, politics, whatever comes to my mind

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Nice surprises and lots of cooking

This week was filled with nice surprises. I received several packages with the mail, two on Monday and one on Friday. The first two contained books (have I told you already that I love books..?), R.C. Sproul's Knowing Scripture and Real.Life.Scrapbooking by Rebecca Cooper.
Then on Friday I received some new scrapbooking supplies. I especially love the chipboard mini monos by Basic Gray and the Photo Cube Kit from Making Memories. For the first time I also ordered lots of different patterned papers. I'm exited for keeping some memories with them :).

I also cooked lots this week. Almost every day we cook from scratch. So on the menu we had Chili with cornbread crust (a first), a pie with fennel, apples, potatoes and blood pudding and also a German onion cake with bacon. I will post some recipes with pictures hopefully later next week!
Have a wonderful Sunday!

To read more about this banner, scroll down to the next post!
sept Giveaway

Labels: ,