My life and my thoughts - on faith, culture, politics, whatever comes to my mind

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My favorite season



You scored as Fall. You are FALL. You appreciate all that you have, and are willing to share with others. You are a friend in the truest sense of the word, and can easily focus your attention on those who need you, placing yourself on the back burner. You make sure your responsibilites are met before you allow yourself 'free time'.


What Season Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com



I took this for fun, but autumn and winter (close second in the quiz) are actually my favorite seasons. I love the sun and enjoy spring and summer. But I love it when the leaves turn, the air is crispy, wind blows. Snow falls, candles, books, scrapbooking and tea ... Do I need to say more :)? Maybe my love for these seasons is due to growing up in Norway?