My life and my thoughts - on faith, culture, politics, whatever comes to my mind

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A reminder during Holy Week

If Ephesians teaches me to imitate Christ, why do I look so much like the world? If I examine my daily life, I am afraid of the answer. Do people see Jesus when they look at me, what I say, what I do, how I (re)act? It is my daily prayer that they do, but I fail in many ways every day. But I know that Jesus died to atone for my sin and to carry my weakness. His strength is made perfect in my weakness. Whatever little service and obedience I offer, God accepts it because of His son Jesus Christ and His perfect rigtheousness. He uses my humble attempts for His glory. And He looks at my heart.
I wanna be like my Jesus! Oh so much more than I can you here through words on this blog. That people may catch a glimpse of His love, mercy, patience, forgiveness, compassion through my life and through His dealings with me.